Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Business Trip


Clare went on her first business trip to Spokane. I had a week of training in Spokane and I wasn't ready to leave Clare so I brought her with me. Mitch was able to come for a couple of days but had to return home to attend some special trainings. My mom also came on the trip to watch Clare while I was in training. Clare did a pretty good job staying in a hotel room.

Before we could leave on our trip, Daddy had to do some fishing in Grandma Gorze's pond.

Clare sitting on the side of the pool smiling at Mom and Dad. She really wanted to go in but couldn't because of her skin disease.
I love sucking my bottom lip just like my Daddy did when he was little.


Laying in bed relaxing with Mom.

Grandma let me play on the bed.

Meeting Coretta, my Great Grandma Leola's best friend.

Daddy and I enjoying some relaxing time in the lobby. We love Grandma but sometimes Daddy needs some alone time.

I love playing on Mom's computer.

I love getting my way!

No comments: