Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

We spent Christmas Day in the afternoon with Mommy's side of the family. I really had a fun time playing with my cousins, spending time with my Papa, and meeting my Great Aunt Pat and Judy. We wish everyone else could have made it but the weather made it impossible for eveyone to be there. We had a great time. Thank you Papa and Grandma for a great day.
I just love my Papa! He makes lots of funny faces and makes me laugh.
I had a lot of help opening my presents. My cousins would unwrap them and then I would try to eat the paper before it was taken away.

Here is the Three Musketeers! All waiting eagerly to begin opening presents.

Papa and his two darling angels (who never do anything wrong according to Papa :)
Maybe you should ask their mothers.

No comments: