Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving at Grandma Milligan's house. It was a lot of fun. Clare ate so much on Thanksgiving. She ate anything that was put in front of her. Unfortunately, Clare was pretty sick with her 5th ear infection in four weeks. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving she received a shot of antibiotics and lets just say it didn't agree with her too well. We changed clothes about four times everyday over the break. It was a good thing that Mitch and I were both around. Overall, she did really well and the antibiotics finally kicked in.


UMMM, that milkshake is very good!
I need some more!

I have brain freeze.


Here I am playing in my turkey shirt before I needed an outfit change.

I love it all!

1 comment:

The Chases said...

I love reading your posts! We miss you guys so much. Clare is gorgeous and growing into such a little lady. Merry Christmas!