Monday, May 25, 2009

Richards' Update

Clare, Mommy, and Baby Bump.
Life in our household has been really hectic. Sometimes we go to bed at night not even remembering what we did during the day. This weekend we spent the weekend at home, which was spent working on Mitch's master project and I was studying. Additionally, Clare and I spent time trying to clean the house up that gets rather messy throughout the week. Clare is pretty clingy on the weekends, which makes it difficult to get things done as fast you like. Plus, I have been pretty sick still with this pregnancy. I think it is probably due to the fact that I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. In addition, to working long hours Mitch and I are spending about 2 to 4 hours a night studying. Mitch is sitting for his orals in July to finish his Master's project and then the only thing he will have left is his internship next school year. We will be so glad when he is finished. By the way, we found out what we are having but I thought it would fun to see how many of you can guess. We have told a few so if you know just hold tight until I post the results later.

3 comments:

The Chases said...

Dying to know! Hurry up and post!!

You+Me=Family said...

Dallas and I both guess a girl! Are we right?

Living In Freedom said...

Hey Sweet Cousins! Feel free to make your announcement any time now! Yep, anytime..... NOW would be good!! :)

Hugs,
The Gellersons