Friday, June 19, 2009

San Francisco

Daddy and Clare went with Mommy on a business trip to San Francisco. Daddy was a great sport and kept me entertained all day. The first full day there we went to Alcatraz and visited my Great Aunt Jan. Our trip to Alcatraz was a real adventure. I got to ride on a train for the first time, run along the pier, and take a ferry ride over to the island. On the second day we went swimming and walked along the bay by our hotel. It was a lot of fun. Daddy and I got to spend quality time together.
Excited to be on the train.
Daddy protecting me from the dark train tunnel.

Alcatraz from the ferry on the way over.

Getting off the ferry that took us to Alcatraz.
We finally made it!

Daddy taking my picture once again.

Our little jail bird!

Daddy and I on my first carousel ride.
I'm enjoying all the sunshine.
Walking along the pier.

No comments: