Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby #2 Update

This second preganancy has gone by rather fast and I can't believe I'm already at 33 weeks. Mitch and I have both been really busy with work and when we aren't busy working were chasing Clare around. It is amazing how prepared you are with the first one and then the second one you wait until last minute to take care of things. I'm definitely a lot bigger the second time around and the baby appears to be moving a lot more than even Clare did. Up until a couple of days ago, I was working full time still, however, this last weekend I started experiencing contractions. As a result, my Doctor put me on partial bed rest and I was told to cut back at work until I reach about 34 weeks. Since Tuesday, I've been working from home and trying to keep my feet elevated. I'm still not feeling the best but the contractions appear to have subsided. I go back in next Tuesday for an exam and to see if she will release me to go to Spokane at the end of the week for business. We will see. I would love to keep this baby in for at least three to four more weeks. Only, God knows the plan. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

No comments: