Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pictures Week 7 and 8

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. We hope you enjoy them:)

Here I am all ready for day care.
I'm was really tired from watching all my friends at daycare.

I finally go to use the warm Pooh outfit my Grandma Bonnie got me. My parents put me in my Baby Bjourn and took me for a walk.

It was a little big but I didn't mind it. In fact, I slept the entire time.

I love posing for Daddy!

I just discovered something new, my tongue!

Alright, already quite taking my picture.

Are you done now?

I finally like my swing, I slept for two hours in it the day I got my shots. I like to stare at my duck as I swing. It entertains me for a long time.

This is my favorite spot in the evenings watching T.V. with Dad.

My dog Gage doesn't really like taking pictures, but I like it when he sits by me that is until he decides to lick my face. Just wait Gage I will get you back!

This is me trying to act like my Dad. He does the same thing with his eyebrows.
I just love bath time.
One of my favorite things to do is watch my parents' lips as they talk. I try to copy them.














No comments: