Friday, May 9, 2008

Meeting My Great-Grandparents

Last weekend I got to meet my Great Grandpa Corky and Great Grandma Leola. They came all the way from Tucson, Arizona, to meet me. I got really spoiled. Great Grandma brought me lots of pretty clothes and even baked me some yummy cookies. Some day I will get to eat the cookies myself, but for now I will let my Mom and Dad have some.

Grandma Bonnie, Mommy, Me, and Great Grandma Leola
Grandma Bonnie, Daddy, and Great Grandma

Four Generations:
Daddy, Me, Great Grandpa Corky, Great Grandma, and Grandma
This is my Great Grandpa Corky, who I am named after. His real name is Clarence but we call him Corky.

I really liked my Great Grandpa.

1 comment:

Merri said...

I love these pictures! Clare is one lucky girl to have Great Grandparents!! And the photo of Corky and Clare is priceless, so very cute!!