Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July

We went to Moses Lake for the 4th of July. It was a lot of fun. Clare go to meet some of great aunts, great uncles, and second cousins. The weather was just right even though it rained earlier in the day. It kept it from getting too hot. We were all pretty tired and we didn't make it to watch the fireworks, maybe next year.
Here I am with my 4th of July dress on. My Grandma Nanni got it for me.
Daddy and I wearing our hats ready for our first adventure for the day, which was to go get Mommy coffee.

I'm such a thinker.

Her is my Dad, my Great Aunt Karin, and myself.

Here I am with my Great Grandma. She spoils me all the time with lots of goodies.

1 comment:

Merri said...

Did you mean to call her Great Audit Karen? Wow Karmelle, I do think you need a break from work!!! hehehe :)