Monday, October 12, 2009

Introducing - Leah Lanore Richards



We are so excited to introduce Leah Lanore Richards who surprised us all by being so petite. She was born at 12:40 p.m. on Thursday, October 8 weighing 6 pounds 15 oz and only 19 inches long. She was exactly 2 pounds less than Clare. In addition to being smaller, she has very dark hair and her complexion is very dark. It is amazing how different the two little ones are from one another in appearance. Things are going well but pretty exhausting. I will post more tomorrow but I thought I would post a quick update before we head to bed. Leah currently has her days and nights mixed up so we are trying to work through this.

3 comments:

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!So excited to meet Leah! Let us know if you need anything!

Love, The Teasley's

Merri said...

I can't wait to meet her!! I couldn't be happier for you all Karmelle. She's adorable!!

The Chases said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love her name. We are thinking and praying for you all!