Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tomorrow's D-Day

Today I went in for my Pre-Op and tomorrow we will welcome our little girl. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. We had a great evening as a family of three tonight. Clare and I went to Starbucks to share a strawberry/banana smoothee. We then went and watched Daddy get his haircut. Then the three of us went to Olive Garden and Clare was so good, which Mitch and I can only hope this next one is as sweet as Clare. We spent the evening at home wrestling/tickling Clare and building things with her blocks. We are all a little tired since we were all up most of the night with Clare who is cutting her 2 year molars and eye teeth. What great timing! I'm most concerned about leaving Clare tomorrow but I know that she will be in good hands with my Mom, who is more like her play buddy/best friend. We have to check-in at 10 then the C-section is scheduled for noon. We should be out of surgery and resting as a family by 2. The next post we will be revealing the stats of the new baby and name.


I'm sure going to miss this smile! She is such a Momma's Girl.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Thinking of you today. Keep us all updated...

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

Praying for you today! Can't wait to hear how things go and meet sweet baby girl! Love, The Teasley's