Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Doctor's Check-Up

Today I had my doctor's check-up. My test results for pre-eclampsia came back negative so that was a positive. The doctor also took me off my medication I was taking to stop contractions so we will have to see what happens. She was surprised to find that I was already 1 centimeter dilated. It will only be a matter of time before the baby arrives. She is very pleased with my progress. I was glad to see that my weight gain has leveled off. I have gained approximately 18 pounds and it seems like I have gained a ton. It is very hard for me to move and sleeping is becoming more difficult. The baby definitely has dropped and isn't quite as active as she used to be. I think she is getting ready to come into this world.

Mitch and I are as ready as we can be. We are both very excited for arrival of Baby Clare but a little nervous. I will try to post some pictures of my pregnancy by this weekend as well as of Clare's room.

1 comment:

The Chases said...

I am so glad that you and Clare have a blog! I will check it everyday!!! I think Clare might come early. Keep taking good care of yourself. You'll need it! And keep blogging away!