Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where is the Baby?


As you can see my stomach has expanded over the last couple of weeks and for those of you wondering about the red mark on my belly that is where I had my belly pierced my freshman year of college. I told Mitch we should take a picture of it so that we can convince Clare someday that piercing her belly button isn't the wisest decision so for those of you who know people considering a tattoo or belly button ring you may want to show them what happens when you become pregnant.
Gage says, "Where's the baby? I'm tired of my Mom dressing me up. Notice the bow in my hair. I want my sister to come so I don't have to wear this ridiculous hair band."

As you can tell Mitch and I aren't the only ones anxious for Clare's arrival. Today Mitch's mom brought us over some more items for the baby room and we went shopping for some last minue items. I really can't think of anything else we need and the house is pretty much clean. Mitch is tired of all of the honey do lists but is doing a great job doing various chores around the house as well as massaging my ever expanding body. I'm not sure how much more my belly can expand as you will see in the pictures posted. Hopefully, we will be holding Clare in our arms next week at this time.










3 comments:

Radtke clan said...

Hey Kar, you are not kidding when you say your tummy cannot grow anymore.Hang in there it is all worth it trust me. Just remember to sleep as much as possible the next couple days. You are going to do great. Hannah wanted me to tell you she wants a new cousin for her birthday and a horse so you better get busy. Talk to ya later.
Love,sis

Unknown said...

Oh my! I remember being that big. Hang in there...at least you know she can't stay in there forever :) Good luck with labor and delivery. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious little girl!

Radtke clan said...

Congratulations guys! I am so proud of you Kar. Give baby clare lot's of kisses for us.
Love,Sis