Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here Comes the Easter Bunny :)

My Grandma got me this silly hat for Easter. I have matching slippers to go with it. Check them out below.



I'm not so sure about this hat. It feels a little tight on my rather large head. Plus, I can't understand why my Mom and Dad are laughing at me.



Here I am just chill'in in my Boppy pillow.





Look at my matching slippers to go with my hat.


Alright, I've had enough. Take this hat off of me but you can leave my slippers they keep me nice and warm.






3 comments:

Radtke Fam! said...

Love the outfit! She is such a happy little bunny Ha! Ha! Mom just loves to get the crazy outfits. Now it's Clare's turn to get torchered by Grandma.miss ya lots.
Love,sis

KelsinaterB said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures! Congrats you guys!

The Chases said...

This cracks me up! What a doll!