Friday, May 9, 2008

Spending Time With My Uncles

I went to my first softball game last weekend. My Uncle Lee was playing on a team from his work. I had so much fun riding in the Baby Bjourn and sitting in the outfield. The weather was really warm and I enjoyed watching the action. I even got a little nap in.

Uncle Lee, Daddy, Uncle Clancey, Gage
My Uncle Lee plays left field so my Daddy and Uncle Clancey sat in the outfield to tease him.

My Uncles are already teaching me how to play video games.

My Uncle Clancey does such a good job holding and rocking me.
My Uncle Lee does a good job entertaining me that is until I start to cry.

1 comment:

Merri said...

I hope you paid close attention to those intense Xbox playing Uncles of yours so you can whip them when you get old enough to sit up and hold the controlers. :)