Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekend At Grandma and Grandpa's Millican

We spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Millican's in Moses Lake. I did so good riding in the car. It puts me right to sleep right away, plus my dog Gage rides by me in the back seat. On Friday night, I got to meet my Great Grandma and Grandpa Klein and the Saturday we went to Moses Lake. There were so many people holding and playing with me. I got to see my two uncles and Aunt Bailey. It was so fun going to my first softball game on Sunday. I even rode a rocking horse for the first time.

I was pretty tired from all the excitement Sunday afternoon. Plus, if you couldn't tell I had just finished eating so I was really content.
My Mom put me on the rocking horse for the first time. I wasn't quite sure what to think of it.

I liked riding the horse with my Mom.


One of my favorite things to do is ride facing out in the Baby Bjourn.
Gage really enjoys playing on the beach at Grandma's house. I can't wait until I can make sand castles with her.
Gage really enjoys swimming in the Moses Lake. Maybe this summer I can go in the water with him.

My Grandpa Vern thinks I'm pretty special. I definitely know who to ask if I want candy in the future.

My Grandma can't get enough of me. She would rock and hold me all day long if my Mommy would let me.

1 comment:

Merri said...

I love hearing this from your point of view Clare. You are one smart little girl. :)

It sounds like you had a wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa Millican's.