Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daddy's First Father's Day

My Daddy had a great Father's Day. We went to church in the morning and then went on a hike in the afternoon. I rode in the backpack for the first time. I enjoyed looking all around at the scenery and was happy as long as my Daddy kept moving. We also enjoyed a picnic by the river I was so good for the most part, however, I seemed to have developed a really bad rash. The rash was so bad that we had to spend our evening in the emergency room but it turned out to just be a part of my illness I've been fighting.

We're all dressed up for church.
Mommy and I resting after the hike.
I like my backpack.

Daddy and I walking through Boulder Cave. We were looking for bats but couldn't find any. Mommy was a little nervous walking through the dark tunnel. We only had one flashlight and we had to walk single file through the cave.


Daddy thought the water was a little cold.

Here I am all content riding on my Daddy's back.

1 comment:

dallas_hunt said...

Where do you think I can get an awesome hat like that? Would I have to come over to the east side to find one :-)