Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update Coming Soon

I promise to provide some blogs by the end of the week. It has become pretty difficult balancing the job of motherhood and my actual job especially when you work 40+ hours a week. We are managing to get through it but let me tell you it has not been without trials and tribulations. Let's just say that Daddy can't be done with school soon enough. Clare is growing so fast and everyday is such a great adventure. I can't wait to share some of the things our little one is starting to accomplish. She is such a blessing.

2 comments:

The Chases said...

I check your blog almost everyday to see if you've updated it. I know what you mean about school not being out soon enough!!! One more week! take care and can't wait for an update.

Cyndi said...

Hi Karmelle and Mitch,
Just checking in to see how you guys and baby Claire are doing. I can't beleive how fast she is growing. Mitch I see more and more of you in her.
Take care
Cyndi and Ralph